SBA Performing Arts Camp
The SBA Performing Arts Camp is for boys and girls ages 6 though teens. All activitities are age appropriate. NEW this year the camp is offering a full 8 weeks beginning Monday, June 23rd and ending Friday, August 15. You can register for just 1 week or multiple weeks. Weeks do not need to be consecutive, so you can choose the scheule that works best for you! The sessions are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Before and aftercare provided upon request).
The sessions are:
- Session 1: June 23 - June 27
- Session 2: June 30 - July3 (Off Friday, July 4)
- Session 3: July 7 - July 11
- Session 4: July 14 - July 18
- Session 5: July 21 - July 25
- Session 6: July 28 - August 1
- Session 7: August 4 - August 8
- Session 8: August 11 - August 15
The Performing Arts Camp encourages creativity through dance, drama, art, and voice. Participants will experience the process of a musical production and movie making. Each session will conclude with a performance presentation.
Campers will develop performance technique and vocal skills. Arts and crafts as well as other fun activities will also be included.
Instructed by outstanding guest artists, the program includes:
- Dance — develops student’s awareness of movement and space through the diversity of classes in jazz, modern, hip hop and tap.
- Drama — challenges each student’s creativity and imagination. This program focuses on activities related to various techniques used in performing.
- Art — motivates students through learning the fundamental concepts used in creating visual art. Classes emphasize personal expression as an integral part of the art process.
- Music — enhances the student’s knowledge of vocal skills necessary for lyric presentation.
To enroll in the Performing Arts Camp, please fill out the registration form. For more information call (301) 260-2626.
Confirmation: Upon receipt of the enrollment/payment form, you will receive all necessary information for your child’s (children’s) participation in the Performing Arts Camp.
Sibling discounts provided
All major credit cards are accepted. Contact the studio 301-260-2626 for credit card processing.
To pay online, please complete the registration form on the next tab . After submitting the registration, you will be taken to a payment page where you have the option to pay your tuition (the full amount or a deposit) online. You may also pay by check, which must be received at the Studio within five days.
Make checks payable to:
Studio of Ballet Arts
17810 Meeting House Road
Moore Building, Suite 350
Sandy Spring, MD 20860