SBA Performing Arts Camp
The SBA Performing Arts Camp is for boys and girls ages 4 though teens. All activitities are age appropriate. The camps are two-week sessions beginning Monday, June 27 and ending Friday, August 19. You can also register for just 1 week. Weeks do not need to be consecutive, so you can choose the scheule that works best for you! The sessions are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Before and aftercare is available).
The sessions are:
- Session 1: June 27 - July 8 (July 4 OFF)
- Session 2: July 11- July 22
- Session 3: July 25 - August 5
- Session 4: August 8 - August 19
The Performing Arts Camp encourages creativity through dance, drama, art, and voice. Participants will experience the process of a musical production and movie making. Each session will conclude with a performance presentation.
Campers will develop performance technique and vocal skills. Arts and crafts as well as other fun activities will also be included.
Instructed by outstanding guest artists, the program includes:
- Dance — develops student’s awareness of movement and space through the diversity of classes in jazz, modern, hip hop and tap.
- Drama — challenges each student’s creativity and imagination. This program focuses on activities related to various techniques used in performing.
- Art — motivates students through learning the fundamental concepts used in creating visual art. Classes emphasize personal expression as an integral part of the art process.
- Music — enhances the student’s knowledge of vocal skills necessary for lyric presentation.
To enroll in the Performing Arts Camp, please fill out the registration form. For more information call (301) 260-2626.
Confirmation: Upon receipt of the enrollment/payment form, you will receive all necessary information for your child’s (children’s) participation in the Performing Arts Camp.
- "Early Bird" (ends April 13, 2016) $550
- Regular: $600
Sibling discounts provided
All major credit cards are accepted. Contact the studio 301-260-2626 for credit card processing.
To pay online, please complete the registration form on the next tab . After submitting the registration, you will be taken to a payment page where you have the option to pay your tuition (the full amount or a deposit) online. You may also pay by check, which must be received at the Studio within five days.
Make checks payable to:
Studio of Ballet Arts
17810 Meeting House Road
Moore Building, Suite 350
Sandy Spring, MD 20860